1. Work quietly. Both adults and students need to use the library for study, reading and research.
2. Students may not use cell phones during the school day in the libraries, and must have them on vibrate after school. No calls in the library.
3. Students may not have food, candy or gum in the libraries. Drinks in sealed containers are the exception.
4. Keep book bags under tables and away from traffic areas.
5. Keep your feet off the furniture.
6. Do not sit on tables or share one chair. They are fragile.
7. Pick up library materials after use. Do not reshelve unless asked to do so.
8. Push in chairs when you leave.
9. Dispose of your trash in receptacles provided and take personal belongings with you when you leave the library.
BORROWING AND RETURNING
1. All library items must be signed out. Borrowing privileges may be suspended for students who remove materials without permission.
2. Lending periods for library materials are for two weeks and may be renewed.
3. Upper School students should return US books to the book drop at the circulation desk.
4. You are responsible for items you borrow and for returning them. Do not lend your library materials to others.
OVERDUE AND LOST ITEMS
1. Upper School students will receive overdue notices each Monday morning.
2. Students with overdues may be unable to borrow.
3. Students will be charged for damaged or lost items.
Upper School Library charges are:
The replacement cost of the item plus any processing fees.
LIBRARY COMPUTERS & EQUIPMENT
1. Notify library staff if equipment is not working properly.
2. Log off computers after use.
3. Print sparingly and double-sided.
4. The US library provides a photocopier/scanner for student use.
Welcome to our new library website
As you explore it you may come across items that will not "open."
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK, so we can fix the problem as quickly as possible
Thank you, email@example.com