Library resources at Carrollton support rigorous academic standards and include:
- Four libraries: Primary & Montessori , Intermediate , Junior High and the High School
- Two professional full-time librarians, one Library Clerk, and one Archivist
- 25,000 print books including thousands of digital full-text books for popular reading, reference and biographies, and others in support of the curricula
- Over 60 magazines and newspapers subscriptions, including foreign language titles in print and digital format
- An extensive ever evolving online subscription database collection with 24/7 access from school and at home
- An Online library catalog - to help find books on the library shelf - with access from school and at home
- The Library of Congress Classification call number scheme used by most college and university libraries around the world is uniquely used at Founders Library. We catalog our books using LC. We are a college library to benefit our students as they move from our high school library to the college library. With 65 databases and instruction in research techniques, students have a head-start - before they get to college!
- LibGuides is an important resource at Carrollton. This software program is an easy-to-use content management system and is used at thousands of secondary and academic libraries worldwide. It is used to curate knowledge and to share information, organize classroom and subject specific resources
- Networked facilities with access to the school portal, library catalog, subscription databases, e-books, e-periodicals, and the Internet
- Rooms for individual and group learning and innovation
Visit our Patron's Catalog (here) to search for books and other materials in our school collection.
Search our Databases A-Z (here) using your Carrollton userid and password