The library resources at Carrollton support rigorous academic standards and include:
- Four libraries: Primary & Montessori Schools, Intermediate School, Junior High and the High School
- Two professional full-time librarians, one Library Clerk, and one Archivist
- 25,000 books in all formats including digital full-text books to cover all disciplines in support of the curricula
- Over 60 magazines and newspapers subscriptions, including foreign language titles in print and digital
- An extensive ever evolving online subscription database collection with access from school and at home
- Online library catalog - to help find books on the shelf - with access from school and at home
- The Library of Congress Classification call number scheme is uniquely used at Founders Library - We are a college library to benefit our students as they move from our high school library to the college library. They have a head-start on their research papers - even before they get to college!
- Library of Congress - Most academic libraries use LC, and most public libraries and K-12 school libraries use Dewey Decimal.
- LibGuides an important resource at Carrollton. This software program is an easy-to-use content management system and is deployed at thousands of libraries worldwide. Librarians around the world use it to curate knowledge and share information, organize class and subject specific resources, and to create and manage websites.
- Networked facilities with access to the school network, library catalog, subscription databases, e-books, e-periodicals, and the Internet
- Rooms for individual and group learning and innovation
Visit our Patron's Catalog (here) to search for books and other materials in our school collection.
Search our Databases A-Z (here) using your Carrollton userid and password